Select scan for new devices and then choose Wireless Controller. You can now use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications. DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller compatible games and applications. You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PS4 using the Remote Play app on PC or Mac.
Use your gamepad or joystick like a mouse and keyboard on Mac OS X.
- Ever wanted to use a proper controller to play games on your Mac? It's actually pretty easy to connect a PlayStation 3 controller via Bluetooth since almost.
- The Playstation 3's controller, the Dualshock 3, isn't the easiest pad to get working on the PC. So why bother when it's so much easier to use an Xbox controller on PC, or you have a much newer.
- Setting up an Xbox 360 wired controller with your Mac isn’t as straightforward as the PS3 controller but is still very easy to do. You will require an additional driver developed by Colin Munro at Tattiebogle.net that, although not officially licensed, works very well and even allows support for the built-in force feedback on compatible games.
- Mac OS X 10.7+ One or more HID-compatible (e.g. USB or Bluetooth) input devices; Mappings. I play games with a Playstation 3 controller, so these will be useless if you have a different controller. These are the mappings I use for games I like.
- Enjoyable-1.2.zip (311KB)
- git clone http://git.yukkurigames.com/enjoyable.git
Ps3 Controller Mac Address
- Mac OS X 10.7+
- One or more HID-compatible (e.g. USB or Bluetooth) input devices
I play games with a Playstation 3 controller, so these will be useless if you have a different controller. These are the mappings I use for games I like. To use them, just save them and double-click on them in Finder, or use ⌘O in Enjoyable to import them.
License2013 Joe Wreschnig, 2012 Yifeng Huang, 2009 Sam McCall
Enjoyable is free software written by Joe Wreschnig and is based on the Enjoy codebase written by Yifeng Huang and Sam McCall.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Game Controllers Compatible With Mac
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
Ps3 Controller Macbook Pro
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.