To uninstall Office for Mac 2011 move the applications to the Trash.Once you've removed everything, empty the Trash and restart your Mac to complete the process. Before you remove Office for Mac 2011, quit all Office applications and make sure there's nothing in Trash that you want to keep. Leave Office applications closed while you go through this process. Outlook for Mac support tools. 11/4/2019; 3 minutes to read; Applies to: Outlook for Mac for Office 365; In this article Summary. This article describes some useful tools for Microsoft Outlook for Mac.
Topics Map > Features and Functionality > Client Capabilities > Desktop
This document will provide instructions on how to use the search function within Outlook for Mac.
Finding an E-mail
Office 365 Mac Outlook Search Not Working
Using the quick search to search current folder
- Locate the quick search bar in the upper right of Outlook
- Type the word you wish to use to search by then select the category from the drop down
- Your results will appear based off what you searched for.
- Click the x in the search bar to clear your search.
Using the full search options
If you want to refine your search even more, you have the option of changing search criteria.
- To do so, click the search bar in the upper right. You will see another option called 'Search' added to your tools.
From here you can:
- Select Subfolders , All Mailboxes, or All Outlook Items to specify where you want the search to look.
- Search for Attachments, Subjects, who you received the e-mail from or who you sent it to along with when it was sent or received.
Setup Office 365 Email On Outlook For Mac
- If you don't click Close Search, the Search tab remains active. The item list continues to show the search results even if you click another tab, such as the Home tab.
- An Outlook search includes the file names of attachments but not the text inside attachments.
- To save a search as a Smart Folder, on the Search tab, click Save Search, and then enter a name for it under Smart Folders.
- Further search resources can be viewed on Microsoft's support pages.
|Keywords:||office 365 0365 microsoft o365 outlook 2016 2019 subscription for mac apple search find item email instant quick find folder message itemSuggest keywords||Doc ID:||45292|
|Owner:||O365 S.||Group:||Office 365|
|Created:||2014-11-25 16:31 CDT||Updated:||2020-09-09 15:12 CDT|
|Sites:||DoIT Help Desk, DoIT Tech Store, Office 365|
|Feedback:||1613CommentSuggest a new document|
Office empowers everyone to achieve more on any device. And Office loves Mac. We’re committed to delivering the power and simplicity of Office in an experience designed specifically for Mac, and we continue to make significant investments in the platform. Today, we’re excited to announce that Office 365 is now available on the newly redesigned Mac App Store. With one click, Mac users can download the cloud-connected, always-up-to-date version of the Office suite—including full installs of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive.
Office 365 provides experiences tailored to the Mac and macOS, like Dark Mode, Continuity Camera, OneDrive Files on Demand, and Touch Bar support on the MacBook Pro. And it’s connected to the cloud, so you can access your content from any device, coauthor with anyone around the world in real-time, and use the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to create more impactful content with less effort. The result is an experience that is unmistakably Office but designed for Mac.
“We are excited to welcome Microsoft Office 365 to the all new Mac App Store in macOS Mojave. Apple and Microsoft have worked together to bring great Office productivity to Mac users from the very beginning. Now, with Office 365 on the Mac App Store, it’s easier than ever to get the latest and best version of Office 365 for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.”
—Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing
You can view Apple’s announcement on today’s news in their Newsroom.
Download Office 365 from the Mac App Store.*
*It may take up to 24 hours for the app bundle to appear in all regions on the Mac App Store.