About the App
The bundle id for LineIn for Mac is com.rogueamoeba.LineIn2. LineIn is suitable for Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later. This free Mac application is a product of Rogue Amoeba Software. The most popular versions of the program are 2.3, 2.2 and 2.1. The software is sometimes referred to as 'LineIn-U', 'LineIn2', 'LineIn1'. Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support. Open Software Update in System Preferences to check for recent macOS updates: Keep your Mac up to date. Get the latest macOS updates, including the apps that come with macOS, and important security updates. Visit the Mac App Store. Choose from thousands of Mac.
- App name: LineIn
- App description: linein (App: LineIn.app)
- App website: http://www.rogueamoeba.com/freebies/
Install the App
LINE is a new communication app which allows you to make FREE voice calls and send FREE messages whenever and wherever you are, 24 hours a day! LINE reshapes communication around the globe, letting you enjoy not only messaging but also free voice and video calls wherever you find yourself. Download LINE now and stay close with your favorite people. Free voice and video calls any time, anywhere. Share your screen during video conferences.
Line In Software For Macbook Pro
Command+Spaceand type Terminal and press enter/return key.
- Run in Terminal app:
ruby -e '$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)' < /dev/null 2> /dev/null ; brew install caskroom/cask/brew-cask 2> /dev/null
and press enter/return key.
If the screen prompts you to enter a password, please enter your Mac's user password to continue. When you type the password, it won't be displayed on screen, but the system would accept it. So just type your password and press ENTER/RETURN key. Then wait for the command to finish.
brew cask install linein
Done! You can now use LineIn.
Similar Software for Mac
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Line Drawing Software For Mac
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Line In Recording Software For Mac
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.