Open from Applications Look for GIF Keyboard for Mac in the 'popup' menu above your screen! Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Mac Miller GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. GIFs for Mac allows you to download various GIF files that you can then use in your e-mails and for other purposes. The app looks good and works as expected, but lacks an option to filter results. Save the GIF to your computer as a video. There are plenty of sites online where you can download. Gif Maker is a straightforward desktop app that streamlines the process of creating GIFs for users for personal or business purposes. The best part about this. Gif Maker for Mac. Gif Maker for Mac.
- You can easily insert a GIF into a PowerPoint presentation using the desktop app for PC and Mac computers.
- GIFs can be inserted on the web browser version of PowerPoint, but the file will instead appear as a static image.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
If you have ever used MicrosoftPowerPoint before, you know by now that inserting photos and images can improve your presentation when used correctly.
But did you know that you can insert animated GIFs into PowerPoint as well?
Here's how to do so on any computer.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Microsoft Office (From $149.99 at Best Buy)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
How to insert a GIF in PowerPoint on a PC
1. From the desired PowerPoint slide, click on the 'Insert' tab, then click 'Pictures.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Under 'Insert,' click 'Pictures.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
2. In the dropdown menu, find the GIF you'd like to upload. Once you've located the GIF you want, click 'Open' or 'Insert' (whichever appears). Your GIF will then appear on the slide you've selected.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Your GIF will appear as a static image on the selected slide. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
3. To double check that your GIF was successfully inserted, you'll have to view your PowerPoint presentation. Click on the 'Slide Show' tab, then click on 'From Current Slide.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider To see the GIF's animation, start a slide show from the current slide. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
If your GIF was successfully inserted into the slide, you should be able to view the GIF's animation when the presentation plays.
Gif Software For Mac© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider The GIF will play in slideshow mode. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
How to insert a GIF in PowerPoint on a Mac
1. From the desired PowerPoint slide, make sure the 'Home' tab is visible. Underneath 'Insert,' click on 'Picture,' then click 'Picture from File.'
2. Locate the GIF you want to upload, click on it, and then click 'Insert.' Check to make sure your GIF's file name ends in .gif – if it doesn't, PowerPoint will treat your GIF as a static image.
To check how your GIF looks on the slide, click on 'Slide Show' to view your PowerPoint as though you were presenting it. You should be able to view the GIF on its respective slide.
How to insert a GIF in PowerPoint for a web browser
Unfortunately, if you try to insert a GIF in the web browser version of PowerPoint, the GIF will not loop but will instead appear as a static image. You can still insert the GIF, but it will function as if it were a stationary picture.
1. From the desired PowerPoint slide, click on the 'Insert' tab, then click 'Picture.'
2. Locate the GIF you want to upload, click on it, and then click 'Open.'
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
Gif For Macbook Air
Video: Varney on Twitter hack: Mr. Dorsey has a problem (Fox Business)